Name that trailer??

New or old, regardless of format, we love talking about movies and the people who make them

Name that trailer??

Postby stypee » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:51 pm

A few years ago - I think it may have been linked here. There was a trailer for a movie that looked really, really cool. I don't remember the name of the movie and I don't even know if it was finished or even released.

It was a science fiction movie where there was this shot of a planet slowly evoloving to show a the symbol for Nazism (Sorry, not even going to attempt to spell it) as if it were some sort of space station or village or something.. Its all I can remember from it - was it ever released or finished? What the hell was it called?
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Re: Name that trailer??

Postby Andrew Forbes » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Formerly chamucamel
Andrew Forbes
County Prosecutor

Postby stypee » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 am

Andrew Forbes, I am going to marry you some day.

Yes, that is exactly the movie I was looking for - thus far you've responded to all my posts quite handsomely which makes me love you more.

Now, what is the deal with this film? Has anyone visited their website? It appears like they are looking for funds to finish the production. I am quite impressed with the special effects I've witnessed thus far. I just don't get where the movie is going - their adverts and publicity is quite confusing. If you check out the website its going into two different directions. On one hand its very anti-evil, kill that Nazi bastards and on the other its almost as if its like there is this underlying "Nazi's were assholes but they really weren't all that bad" - not exactly the words I am trying to describe this with but its in this weird area that just looks, well, odd.

The movie looks like fun and hopefully it doesn't get all negative and weird.
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Postby Eric Profancik » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 pm

I think I reviewed a really bad Trek parody movie made by these same guys. I saw the "Iron Sky" trailer at that time and thought that held promise. Let's pray it's way, way, way better than what I saw in their parody endeavor.
Eric Profancik
Judge

Return to Movies