Mysterious Island

New or old, regardless of format, we love talking about movies and the people who make them

Mysterious Island

Postby MovieAddict » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Does anyone have the limited edition Blue Ray release for Mysterious island?

I'm having a hard time determining if the special features are the same as the DVD release.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C. S. Lewis
MovieAddict
City Attorney

Re: Mysterious Island

Postby Michael Stailey » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Isolated score, theatrical trailer, and a TV spot.
Michael Stailey
Chief Justice

Re: Mysterious Island

Postby MovieAddict » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Michael Stailey wrote:Isolated score, theatrical trailer, and a TV spot.

Thanks, after reviewing the comments in Amazon, I learned what you wrote. Now I'm in a bind I'd love to get the BlueRay with its much better sound and picture quality but the DVD has the better extras. I aint double dipping on this one.

Likely I'll get the DVD, it wil look like I remember it as a kid watching on my little fuzzy pre solid state TV on a wintry saturday afternoon. The memories should be fun.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
- C. S. Lewis
MovieAddict
City Attorney

Return to Movies