JR upgrade

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

JR upgrade

Postby ccb » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Any chance of including a strikethrough tag for the BBCode? Thanks for your attention.
When I find myself in times of trouble, I say 'boy, you gotta carry that weight.' I am he, you are he, you are me, we are all together, speaking words of wisdom. Come together, right now. Amen.
ccb
City Prosecutor

Re: JR upgrade

Postby Michael Stailey » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:29 pm

I had enough trouble just doing the upgrade, you seriously want me to risk going back under the hood? :)
Michael Stailey
Chief Justice

Postby ccb » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:09 am

Michael Stailey wrote:I had enough trouble just doing the upgrade, you seriously want me to risk going back under the hood? :)
Good Lord no!
When I find myself in times of trouble, I say 'boy, you gotta carry that weight.' I am he, you are he, you are me, we are all together, speaking words of wisdom. Come together, right now. Amen.
ccb
City Prosecutor

Postby Mike Jackson » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 pm

ccb wrote:
Michael Stailey wrote:I had enough trouble just doing the upgrade, you seriously want me to risk going back under the hood? :)
Good Lord no!

From what I can see in the admin control panel, it couldn't be easily enable - that is, it's not just a knob you can twiddle. The only tag that is disabled is the flash tag.

My first post in a long time. Whew, feels good :)
*** grow old or die trying ***
xbox live gamertag: the barking dog
Mike Jackson
Chief Justice (Retired)

Return to Verdict Feedback