What's Up, Tiger Lilly

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

What's Up, Tiger Lilly

Postby Kenneth Morgan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 am

Good review. I thought the movie could've been funnier, but it's OK. And it, along with Jay Ward's "Fractured Flickers" and some of Ernie Kovacs' work, are interesting forerunners of MST3K.

A couple of questions: First, does this new edition also include an egg salad recipe as an extra? Second, has the original Japanese movie, "Key of Keys", ever been released in the U.S.? I wouldn't mind seeing it and finding out just what the heck they were actually doing.
-30-
Kenneth Morgan
City Prosecutor

Re: What's Up, Tiger Lilly

Postby Tom B » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Kenneth Morgan wrote:Good review. I thought the movie could've been funnier, but it's OK. And it, along with Jay Ward's "Fractured Flickers" and some of Ernie Kovacs' work, are interesting forerunners of MST3K.

A couple of questions: First, does this new edition also include an egg salad recipe as an extra? Second, has the original Japanese movie, "Key of Keys", ever been released in the U.S.? I wouldn't mind seeing it and finding out just what the heck they were actually doing.

Thank you!

Yep, the Easter Egg is there. This is the exact same disc that they released in '03.

I don't know if Key of Keys was ever released here in its original form. Since the studio that bought it turned it into WUTL, I'd say probably not, tho there is likely some crap edition floating around somewhere.
Tom B
Judge

Return to Verdict Feedback