The Best of The Price is Right

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

The Best of The Price is Right

Postby Mario500 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 am

The review of "The Best of The Price is Right" DVD set was not only negative toward the version of the show with Bob Barker, but toward the host himself. The reviewer even mentioned the personal allegations (which I never believed, as they were attempts to destroy the show from within by forces beyond Bob Barker's control) made against him that have nothing to do with the shows featured on the discs.

The reviewer should have not let the host's personal allegations interfere with his judgement of the DVD set and should have had a better understanding of the current version of "The Price is Right". You don't have to be a loyal viewer of the show to give it a fair review, but the person should have given the show more thought as he reviewed it.
Mario500
Law Clerk

Re: The Best of The Price is Right

Postby BrettCullum » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:31 am

I'm not sure Judge Kulik let the legal issues of Bob Barker color his review of the product, and I wonder how anybody could talk about the show's history without mentioning that chapter. All we can offer are opinions, and some people prefer the versions of the show without Barker. Apparently Mr. Kulik is one of those. Is he wrong to think that way?
Alex: It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen. (Clockwork Orange)
BrettCullum
Judge

Return to Verdict Feedback