husband

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

husband

Postby krushelly » Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 am

What do my husband and I need to do now to prepare to buy a house? My husband and I want to prepare to apply for a home loan within the next 5 years. Currently we rent, my husband lived there 3 years before we got married and we have lived there married for 2 years. We've never been late on rent or bills. We don't like debt and thus don't carry any.
krushelly
Law Clerk

Re: husband

Postby Eric Profancik » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:24 am

krushelly wrote:What do my husband and I need to do now to prepare to buy a house? My husband and I want to prepare to apply for a home loan within the next 5 years. Currently we rent, my husband lived there 3 years before we got married and we have lived there married for 2 years. We've never been late on rent or bills. We don't like debt and thus don't carry any.

You need to grow a brain and realize this is a movie site. If you think this is the best place to get advice, you're doomed. Please don't breed.

Thanks. 10pts easy.
Eric Profancik
Judge

Postby Dimwitted » Sat May 01, 2010 4:12 am

And to think: previous years the internet and computers were considered the tools for the elite. How the mighty have fallen.
Dimwitted
City Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Sat May 01, 2010 5:33 am

that is the strangest non spam, spam i have ever read.
perhaps they left off their own link?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby mavrach » Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Seriously what the hell is the point of these posts? Irrellevant, non-sensical typo-laden posts that sound like they come from confused foreigners. Are they tracking something? They can't be selling anything.

Still, it's funny as hell.
+1. this is very interesting.
mavrach
County Attorney

Location: North Jersey, at the end of a one-way dead-end road.

Postby mkiker2089 » Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

It seems like the posts are being almost filtered. Like they are supposed to have spam in the signature or something but the site is catching it. Are newbies allowed HTML signatures?
-Marshall-
Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.
I know nothing, I see nothing, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep.
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Return to Verdict Feedback