spiderman

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

spiderman

Postby mcagarate » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:40 pm

How do I remove Spiderman Web Blaster Web Fluid from a painted wall? My boys were playing with their Spiderman Web Blasters inside and I now have Web Fluid (similar to silly string) stuck on a painted wall. Any suggestions on how to remove it without sanding and repainting? I have tried regular soap and water, all purpose cleaner and a magic eraser with no results. Thanks for your help!
mcagarate
Law Clerk

Re: spiderman

Postby JoshRode » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 am

I recommend squirting more on all of your walls and calling it a paint effect. Like sponging, or color washing, only probably cheaper. Maybe you'll start a trend. I bet if Trading Spaces was still on, Hildi would be all over that.
I'm just a horse, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me.
- Andrew Forbes
JoshRode
City Attorney

Postby mavrach » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 am

Tell them they'll go blind doing that.
+1. this is very interesting.
mavrach
County Attorney

Location: North Jersey, at the end of a one-way dead-end road.

Postby Andrew Forbes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am

mavrach wrote:Tell them they'll go blind doing that.

Kudos.
Formerly chamucamel
Andrew Forbes
County Prosecutor

Postby Movie Mike » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 pm

mcagarate wrote:How do I remove Spiderman Web Blaster Web Fluid from a painted wall? My boys were playing with their Spiderman Web Blasters inside and I now have Web Fluid (similar to silly string) stuck on a painted wall. Any suggestions on how to remove it without sanding and repainting? I have tried regular soap and water, all purpose cleaner and a magic eraser with no results. Thanks for your help!

I'd call the manufacturer as they'd have the best idea on how to remove it safely.
Movie Mike
City Attorney

Return to Verdict Feedback