Harry Potter Wizard's Collection

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

Harry Potter Wizard's Collection

Postby Movie Mike » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:38 am

Excellent and damn thorough review of Harry Potter Wizard's Collection but I'd like to give a heads up to Canadian consumers as there has been a packaging error, the first Blu-ray disc "Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone" is suppose to include both the Theatrical Cut with In-Movie Experience and the Extended cut but only the Theatrical version was included and it didn't even have the In-Movie Experience feature. Apparently in the UK they are having even worse problems. I've emailed Warner Brothers and have yet to get a response from them so if you guys at DVD Verdict hear anything I'd love to know.
Movie Mike
City Attorney

Re: Harry Potter Wizard's Collection

Postby Michael Stailey » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Mike!
Michael Stailey
Chief Justice

Postby Movie Mike » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Got no word from Warner Brothers about this but after contacting Amazon, where I purchased it, they offered me several options from full refund to 20% refund and I keep the set as is. As the refund came to $67 dollars I took that as the seven minutes of extended version isn't worth that! Kudos to Amazon for handling a problem well that wasn't their fault to begin with.
Movie Mike
City Attorney

Postby Michael Stailey » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

Customer service wins again.
Michael Stailey
Chief Justice

Return to Verdict Feedback