Two or more movies, same line
1. "Do you want to live forever?" - Conan the Barbarian, Starship Troopers
2. "Does the Pope Sh!t in the woods?" - The Big Lebowski, Buffalo Soldiers
3. "I've got a bad feeling about this..." - Star Wars and Indiana Jones
4. "Whoa!" - Reeves in damn near every movie he's in.
5. ''Hell naw!'' - Will Smith in damn near any movie he's in.
6. "I'm getting too old for this sh*t." - Lethal Weapon, Blade
7. "Dry martini - shaken, not stirred." - most James Bond films
8. "I'm Batman" - Batman, Batman Begins
9. ''Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." Platoon, Hot Shots! Part Deux
10. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." - Love Story and What's Up, Doc?
11. "Kill them, kill them all." - Hook, Starship Troopers
When I find myself in times of trouble, I say 'boy, you gotta carry that weight.' I am he, you are he, you are me, we are all together, speaking words of wisdom. Come together, right now. Amen.