1. ''Early one morning while making the rounds I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down'' - Cocaine Blues - Johnny Cash
2. "Lime and limpid green, a second scene, a fight between the blue you once knew." - Astronomy Domine - Pink Floyd
3. "Someone's got it in for me, they're planting stories in the press"--Idiot Wind, Bob Dylan
4. "Big gorilla in the L.A. Zoo snatched the glasses right off my face" - Gorilla, You're a Desperado - Warren Zevon
5. "Jesus died for somebody's sins but not mine"--Gloria, Patti Smith's version
6. "Ground Control to Major Tom; Ground Control to Major Tom; Take your protein pills and put your helmet on" - David Bowie - Space Oddity (as if you did not know)
7. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." - I Am the Walrus - The Beatles
8. ""There must be some kind O' way outta here!" Said the Joker to the Thief." - All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan.
9. "God is a concept by which we measure our pain"-God-John Lennon
10. "No one knows what it's like to be the bad man." -- Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
11. "Hey, Ho, Let's Go!"--Blitzkrieg Bop, Ramones
12. "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold, and she's buying a stairway to heaven." - Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".