I shared this quiz with some other friends online so I thought I'd post it here just for a bit of fun. Grab a paper and pencil and no skipping to the end to cheat
1. In AntiTrust (2001) Milo (Ryan Philippe) has a “catastrophic allergy” to:
a) peanut butter
c) sesame seeds
d) boring people
2. In Collateral (2004), Vincent (Tom Cruise) says the first man he kills was not killed by him, but rather was killed by what?
a) the bullets and the fall
b) an unidentified stranger
c) his wife
d) his high cholesterol
3. In Panic Room (2002), after Jared Leto’s character suffers burns, he raids Jodie Foster’s medicine cabinet looking for what?
4. In Rear Window (1954), one of James Stewart’s female neighbours is working on a clay sculpture. What has she titled it?
b) “The Round Peg and the Square Hole”
c) “New York, New York”
d) “Mona Lisa”
5. In What Lies Beneath (2000), Michelle Pfieffer’s character used to play what instrument?
d) air guitar
6. In Commando (1985), what does General Kirby tell a soldier to expect?
a) a good time
b) World War Three
c) a new Cold War
d) bad dialogue, a few explosions, a high body count and a happy ending
7. In Lethal Weapon (1987), what causes Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson) to contemplate suicide?
a) he is mourning his dead wife
b) he is mourning his dead son
c) he’s been indicted for corruption
d) he asked Danny Glover out and got rejected
8. In Patriot Games (1992), what board game is Jack Ryan’s (Harrison Ford) family playing in the hotel room?
a) Trivial Pursuit
c) None, they are playing cards
d) Hungry Hungry Hippos
9. In True Lies (1994), what prompts Arnie to tell Tom Arnold “she’s ripping you off!”?
a) his wife steals money from Tom’s bank account
b) his daughter steals money from Tom’s jacket
c) his son steals money from Tom’s car
d) his daughter is doing a bad Tom Arnold impersonation
10. Dead Poet’s Society (1989) is set at which fictional prep school?
a) Welton Academy
b) Helton Academy
c) Malbrand Preparatory
d) Degrassi Junior High