Hey -

If you feel the need to talk about things other than entertainment, just keep it clean

Hey -

Postby stypee » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:04 am

So, I'm thinking of starting a cult - whose in on this one?

I figured we'd all wear "Snuggies" - they're affordable and will keep us warm - each "Snuggie" color will represent the individuals status in the cult. I will be the leader so therefore I'll wear the weird designer ones.

The new guys and gals will wear blue.

First meeting next Monday - someone needs to bring the KOOL -AID and not the generic shit, that stuff just ain't the real thing..
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Re: Hey -

Postby Attrage » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:27 pm

Okay...I'm in. But there's two conditions: one, there must be chanting. And two, our monthly meetings must resemble the long tracking shot through the mansion in Eyes Wide Shut.
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Re: Hey -

Postby stypee » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Attrage wrote:Okay...I'm in. But there's two conditions: one, there must be chanting. And two, our monthly meetings must resemble the long tracking shot through the mansion in Eyes Wide Shut.

LMAO - No seriously, I am laughing so hard right now... That was a good one.

I promise there will be chanting... How about we do the tracking shot from Meet Me In St. Louis instead? No, better yet, the infamous shot from Gone With the WInd? Nah, you're right, the Eyes Wide Shut one works best.
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Return to Off Topic