resort

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

resort

Postby antholory » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm

What would be considered resort casual for a 14 year old girl? I'm going with my family to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas and the dress code is resort casual. But I'm not exactly sure what resort casual means?
antholory
Law Clerk

Re: resort

Postby Steve T Power » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:15 am

Wear clothes.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby mkiker2089 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm

Is this a failed spam attempt? It's in the video game section.

Any 14 year old girl would never ask random adults for fashion advice. It won't be pretty. You'll either end up in skimpy fetish gear or so covered from head to toe that people will think you are planning for a blizzard.
-Marshall-
Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.
I know nothing, I see nothing, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep.
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Postby Mitchell Hattaway » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Proper attire for The Phantom of the Opera is a blindfold and earplugs.
Mitchell Hattaway
Judge (Retired)

Postby mkiker2089 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Mitchell Hattaway wrote:Proper attire for The Phantom of the Opera is a blindfold and earplugs.

See, I told you. Skimpy fetish gear. It's already started. ;-)
-Marshall-
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Postby Steve T Power » Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 am

What kind of clothes should i wear to the Wii Sports Resort? I mean, the packaging says "resort Casual", and it's rated "E for Everyone".
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby mkiker2089 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 am

Steve T Power wrote:What kind of clothes should i wear to the Wii Sports Resort? I mean, the packaging says "resort Casual", and it's rated "E for Everyone".

Good question there Steve. Some people like to play it safe and wear "Hawaiian shirts" like their Mii's. Others feel that they should set a better example with a classic polo. Personally I'm in the bathrobe and pajamas crowd but it's my house and people who complain get thrown out.
-Marshall-
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Postby Steve T Power » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 pm

mkiker2089 wrote:
Steve T Power wrote:What kind of clothes should i wear to the Wii Sports Resort? I mean, the packaging says "resort Casual", and it's rated "E for Everyone".

Good question there Steve. Some people like to play it safe and wear "Hawaiian shirts" like their Mii's. Others feel that they should set a better example with a classic polo. Personally I'm in the bathrobe and pajamas crowd but it's my house and people who complain get thrown out.

As it should be.
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Dan Mancini » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 am

Dan Mancini
Chief Prosecutor

Postby Dave Ryan » Wed May 05, 2010 11:45 am

These strange spam posts are much more entertaining if you add "Dear Penthouse Forum" before them.....

Also, thanks for posting that picture, Dancini.... I see you've lost weight. Good job!
"Your average Russki doesn't take a dump without a plan, son."
Dave Ryan
Judge

Postby Dan Mancini » Wed May 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Dave Ryan wrote:Also, thanks for posting that picture, Dancini.... I see you've lost weight. Good job!

I dropped about 20 pounds by taking up smoking. Unfortunately, my new glasses weigh 20 pounds, so it was sort of a wash.
Dan Mancini
Chief Prosecutor

Postby mkiker2089 » Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

I think I need help. When I look at the picture posted it doesn't seem funny to me. I can't stop thinking "why put the printer there?" Seriously, it's in the way of the keyboard. Perhaps the printer slides back or something?
-Marshall-
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Postby Dave Ryan » Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

mkiker2089 wrote:I think I need help. When I look at the picture posted it doesn't seem funny to me. I can't stop thinking "why put the printer there?" Seriously, it's in the way of the keyboard. Perhaps the printer slides back or something?

No.... that's pretty much what I thought the first time I saw it, too. Maybe that's why the guy looks so pissed.
Dave Ryan
Judge

Postby Dan Mancini » Thu May 06, 2010 10:26 am

Dave Ryan wrote:
mkiker2089 wrote:I think I need help. When I look at the picture posted it doesn't seem funny to me. I can't stop thinking "why put the printer there?" Seriously, it's in the way of the keyboard. Perhaps the printer slides back or something?

No.... that's pretty much what I thought the first time I saw it, too. Maybe that's why the guy looks so pissed.

He's pissed because he's a woman trapped in a man's body. Not long after the photo was taken, he had a sex change operation, changed his name to Sally Jessy Raphael, and had a successful (though trashy) daytime television talk show for a few years. So everything turned out cool in the end.
Dan Mancini
Chief Prosecutor

Postby Dave Ryan » Fri May 07, 2010 10:40 am

Dan Mancini wrote:
Dave Ryan wrote:

He's pissed because he's a woman trapped in a man's body. Not long after the photo was taken, he had a sex change operation, changed his name to Sally Jessy Raphael, and had a successful (though trashy) daytime television talk show for a few years. So everything turned out cool in the end.

And all this time I thought it was a still from "The Young Donald Trump Chronicles"!
Dave Ryan
Judge

Return to Blast Processing!