Can we discuss online gaming here?

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Can we discuss online gaming here?

Postby Dunnyman » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 am

Not a huge gamer, but recently got into the slightly-more-addictive-than-crack Starcraft 2 beta, and it is a major blast. I goofed around a little with the original back in the day, but this is so freaking cool. I am also very saddened to admit that I kick major ass in Farmville and Tiki Resort via Facebook....I swear, I used to have a life.....
"I ain't a boy, no I'm a man, and I believe in the Promised Land"
-Coming to the USA on January 20, 2009!
Dunnyman
County Attorney

Re: Can we discuss online gaming here?

Postby Steve T Power » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:37 am

I've played exactly one match in the SCII beta, with one of the guys, who plays at a competitive level and promptly destroyed me. But i do have it, and a Battle.Net id.

My online gaming lately has been Age of Conan and Star Trek Online.

Also very excited about Lord of the Rings Online going free t oplay - as i've had an account in that since the beta, and haven't logged in in a while in spite of my genuine love for the game.

I'm an MMO addict, play several, but am only casual level with all of em (save Age of Conan). Also still dearly miss Tabula Rasa. *sniff*
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Can we discuss online gaming here?

Postby mavrach » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Sadly Farmville is the closest thing I am to an MMO, Otherwise I get my ass handed to me at Super Street Fighter IVregularly online, even though I seem to be a god against freinds in real life.
+1. this is very interesting.
mavrach
County Attorney

Location: North Jersey, at the end of a one-way dead-end road.

Return to Blast Processing!