BLAST PROCESSING! Episode 69

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

BLAST PROCESSING! Episode 69

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 am

Steve and Jon are left to their own devices this week – may God have mercy on your souls.

Steve really likes Singularity, which allows you to crank back time on a top secret island where the Red army conducted all kinds of spooky experiments. Jon is digging on Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, which is full of bizarre kids who may or may not be aliens, robots, or amnesiacs.

Both then share their thoughts on Transformers: War for Cybertron, before the rest of our show is devoted to the sobering past of Transformers videogames, and Steve again trashes major review sites.

What was Jon’s favorite Transformer? What exciting features await you in Transfomrers: Beast Wars: Transmetals for N64? How many Jetfires did Steve own? How many good games actually existed on the Nintendo 64? All this and more awaits you just beyond.

If only we could crank back time on this episode…
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: BLAST PROCESSING! Episode 69

Postby KDROBERTS » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

I hate to admit that I owned Beast Wars: Transmetals for the N64, but I bought it at a local Blockbuster when they were getting rid of thier 64 games for like $5. It is just like the Star Wars fighting game for the PS1.
X-Box Live: Badger X1 PSN: Badger-X Wii: 3011 0355 9106 5336
KDROBERTS
Law Clerk

Re: BLAST PROCESSING! Episode 69

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm... so... so sorry.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to Blast Processing!