PSN or Xbox live Recommendations?

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

PSN or Xbox live Recommendations?

Postby mavrach » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 am

How often do you go for the smaller downloadable games? I like them to pass the time or when I'm not in the mood for a 15-hour committment.

Some recommendations from PSN -

Mushroom Wars - Cute real-time strategy with frenetic pacing.

The Last Guy Zombie apololypse played from a view that looks like Google maps. Rescue survivors and bring to safety. Oddly this game feels a lot like Pac-Man. Speaking of which...

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - Better than a cup of coffee in the morning. Reworking of the original, adds puzzle elements and faster gameplay.

Dead Nation - Excellent zombie game that plays like Smash TV. Perfect atmosphere.

Pixeljunk Monsters - Solid tower defense game.

Pixeljunk Shooter - Interesting shmup where you manipulate different fluids to solve puzzles.
+1. this is very interesting.
mavrach
County Attorney

Location: North Jersey, at the end of a one-way dead-end road.

Re: PSN or Xbox live Recommendations?

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Crysis - The original PC game, ported using Crysis 2's engine and game mechanics. It's an amazing game, truth be told, probably a tad better than the sequel, and the price is fantastic.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: PSN or Xbox live Recommendations?

Postby alexwagner » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:47 am

I still have 1500 MSP still unused. Renegade Ops intrigues me.
alexwagner
Paralegal

Return to Blast Processing!