Kev's Borderlands gripes.

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Kev's Borderlands gripes.

Postby Gabriel Girard » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm still playing Borderlands 2 years later, mainly because I'm also late with getting up with the times and because my laptop's GHZ are low (my graphic card's good though). I agree with most of what Kev said except fro the hit detection part, I have no problem hitting baddies square in the head, especially with a pistol. I'll also add that having to go to inventory in order to use a healing kit bothers me to no end. BTW the ending does suck balls. A tip if he's still stuck on Mothrakk - use the nearby ''gas station'' as cover to recharge your shield, go out, pump a few shots, go back in, rinse and repeat. I still find the game highly enjoyable.
Gabriel Girard
County Attorney

Re: Kev's Borderlands gripes.

Postby The Butcher » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 pm

I also had some issues with mothrakk, but that gas station (and a toxic sniper rifle) did the trick. I only started it last year (psn for $15!) but am having a blast. No issues with health packs, seems to keep me from abusing them, and I don't mind the pick up mechanic. I just love all the guns, sue me.
Just a person who protects children and other living things
The Butcher
City Attorney

Re: Kev's Borderlands gripes.

Postby Steve T Power » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Kev actually beat him using the gas station trick as well.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to Blast Processing!