EPISODE 19 - You know you wanna!

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

EPISODE 19 - You know you wanna!

Postby Steve T Power » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:55 am

On this week's Blast Processing, Kev gives Angry Birds Space a go, Jon plays the controversial Ninja Gaiden III, and Steve takes Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for a test drive. All the news that's fit to repeat leads to discussion on the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy (SELLOUTS!). And Steve asks the question, "Which narrative-driven game fell apart for you in the final act?"

LISTEN!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: EPISODE 19 - You know you wanna!

Postby Attrage » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Steve T Power wrote:On this week's Blast Processing, Kev gives Angry Birds Space a go, Jon plays the controversial Ninja Gaiden III, and Steve takes Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for a test drive. All the news that's fit to repeat leads to discussion on the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy (SELLOUTS!). And Steve asks the question, "Which narrative-driven game fell apart for you in the final act?"

LISTEN!

Mass Effect 3 spoilers Steve? I'll wait til I finish the game before I listen if that's the case..?
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Postby Steve T Power » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Attrage wrote:
Steve T Power wrote:On this week's Blast Processing, Kev gives Angry Birds Space a go, Jon plays the controversial Ninja Gaiden III, and Steve takes Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for a test drive. All the news that's fit to repeat leads to discussion on the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy (SELLOUTS!). And Steve asks the question, "Which narrative-driven game fell apart for you in the final act?"

LISTEN!

Mass Effect 3 spoilers Steve? I'll wait til I finish the game before I listen if that's the case..?

Nope, we made every effort to remain spoiler free, as I haven't finished it yet myself, so most of my thoughts are based on conjecture and theory i've put together from friends of mine who have finished it and what very little they've told me ;)
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Attrage » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Cool. Thanks :)
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Postby The Butcher » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

I can't believe you don't love Deep Purple...listen to Bloodsucker, Fireball, Fools and Pictures of Home...

I'll be intersted in your take on me3 once yer done
Just a person who protects children and other living things
The Butcher
City Attorney

Postby Steve T Power » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:02 am

The Butcher wrote:I can't believe you don't love Deep Purple...listen to Bloodsucker, Fireball, Fools and Pictures of Home...

I'll be intersted in your take on me3 once yer done

I love the early era - when they were just another crazy prog band :) "Child in Time" is epic!
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to Blast Processing!