Wii U Promotional Flyer...

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Wii U Promotional Flyer...

Postby alexwagner » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Do you think this will help confused consumers?

alexwagner
Paralegal

Re: Wii U Promotional Flyer...

Postby Steve T Power » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 am

Not at all.

Software, that's what will help.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Wii U Promotional Flyer...

Postby mkiker2089 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 pm

No, but maybe. The thing is Nintendo is too complicated. People still think that the U is just an add on tablet to connect to their existing Wii

Living with a Wii U means living with.

1- Wii remotes that you will rarely use but for some reason Super Mario U requires for multiplayer games
2- sensor bar which hopefully is never used on U games
3- Pro controller which is different from the Classic Pro Controller which was a variant of the Classic Controller all of which are hardly used
4- you'll need a hard drive which opens a whole new can of worms (which brand, how to power it, what size etc..)
5- the myriad of charging cables and apparati that goes along with the Gamepad, Pro Controller and Wii Remotes the last of which requires purchasing some form of battery kit for as well.

Nintendo has a great idea and I kind of like being able to just add a hard drive to it unlike the PS3 which requires taking the back cover off. The problem however is that when people don't understand something they won't get it.

Nintendo needs to do the opposite of that flyer and instead make a list of accessories and what they are needed for. Explain how easy it is to add a hard drive, how the Wii Remotes help, what the Pro Controller is for ect.
-Marshall-
Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.
I know nothing, I see nothing, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep.
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Return to Blast Processing!