What's the deal?

Verdict's longest running show runs down the latest in film, TV, and DVD, while challenging you to dig deep into the recesses of entertainment knowledge.

What's the deal?

Postby Mach6 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:23 am

Did something happen to the Friday Filibuster crew? There hasn’t been a new podcast in about a month. Is the FF going to be like the way the Big Networks used to program their schedules? All reruns in the summertime & we have to wait till Fall for new episodes. :(
Mach6
City Attorney

Re: What's the deal?

Postby Michael Stailey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Nope. Summer travel schedules and illness put the kibosh on things for a while. But never fear, the boys are back in the saddle again.
Michael Stailey
Chief Justice

Re: What's the deal?

Postby Mach6 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:20 am

Thanks for the good news. I should've known as soon as I made that post that there would be a new FF the next day. :) The Verdict's podcasts help (& distract) me while I'm at work or on the treadmill.

I'm only disappointed to hear that Mac & Dave thought Pacific Rim was just OK to good while I clearly rank it as the best movie I've seen so far this summer. There's no sign of the Old White Man Cabal, indecisive wimpy good guys, & nuanced villains (or monsters) in that one. Unlike Man of Steel, I can enjoy the massive battles & destruction without worrying about the amount of casualties that they caused.
Mach6
City Attorney

Return to The Friday Filibuster