Ambush Topics 8-28-2009

Verdict's longest running show runs down the latest in film, TV, and DVD, while challenging you to dig deep into the recesses of entertainment knowledge.

Ambush Topics 8-28-2009

Postby Dave Johnson » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Here you go.

Mike S. Character actors who always make you laugh.

Mac: Wandering in the desert.

Erich: Kitchen utensils

Dave: Pit Superman against your choice of eco-disasters and create a related villain for him to fight
Dave Johnson
Judge

Re: Ambush Topics 8-28-2009

Postby Gabriel Girard » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Mike S. Character actors who always make you laugh. - Richard Jenkins

Mac: Wandering in the desert. - Gus Van Sant's Gerry.

Erich: Kitchen utensils - The knife at the beginning of Halloween

Dave: Pit Superman against your choice of eco-disasters and create a related villain for him to fight - Superman against Petroleum Man who tries to glue him or set him afire- Supes finally wins by making him explode in outer-space.
Gabriel Girard
County Attorney

Re: Ambush Topics 8-28-2009

Postby Mach6 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am

Character actors who always make you laugh: Bruce Campbell (Do I even need an explanation?)

Wandering in the desert: I hate to mention this since I'm such a huge South Park fan, but I'll go with Stewie & Brian getting lost in the desert in Family Guy's Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. I only remember that due to the RC/Dr. Pepper/Tab mirage gag.

Kitchen utensils: In "honor" of The Final Destination arriving at theaters this weekend, I'll go with the knife that killed the teacher in her home in the 1st Final Destination movie.

Pit Superman against your choice of eco-disasters and create a related villain for him to fight: Supes vs Evil Plastic Bottle Man. EPBM tries to kill Supes by combining all the unrecycled plastic bottles into a Godzilla-sized monster that shoots out all the leftover liquids from those bottles to drown him to death.
Mach6
City Attorney

Return to The Friday Filibuster