24 Season 8 Bingo!

Verdict's longest running show runs down the latest in film, TV, and DVD, while challenging you to dig deep into the recesses of entertainment knowledge.

24 Season 8 Bingo!

Postby Dave Johnson » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:10 am

Play along at home CTU fans!

Dave Johnson
Judge

Re: 24 Season 8 Bingo!

Postby Mach6 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 pm

I marked off every box except 3: Kim gets kidnapped, Chloe's child is in danger, & run-in with a NYC street gang.

I'm surprised you missed the most obvious one. Forget about Chloe's child being in danger, what about Kim's daughter. Once I saw the first trailer for Season 8 & I saw her, I immediately thought, "Oh, Man! She is 100% going to be kidnapped by the Evil White Men Inc.". Then there is going to be the "Jack goes rogue so he can save his granddaugther storyline."

Instead of a run-in with a NYC street gang, it will be the 24 annual run-ins with the reactionary rednecks that beat up Muslims/Arab Americans after a terrorist attack. If there can be rednecks in LA, we can definitely have rednecks in NYC.

It looks like Benito (Capt. Aceveda) Martinez will be joining F.J. (Pezuela) Rio in Ex-cast members of The Shield to have a lame death Box.

WARNING! SPOILER BELOW!

"An ex-president will show up to help." This wasn’t a big surprise.

http://primetimetv.suite101.com/article ... urns_to_24
Mach6
City Attorney

Return to The Friday Filibuster