New tv season

Current or vintage, broadcast, internet, cable, or satellite

Re: New tv season

Postby J.M. Vargas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:46 pm

molly1216 wrote:has anyone else caught Leverage?.... i liked the pilot...i was mostly watching because i really missed Christian kane.
but i was pleasantly surprised the show is playful and shiny and has a Mission Impossible lack of logic to it.

I will keep watching, it has been a long time since something amused me.

"Mission: Impossible"? More like "Ocean's 11" on a budget. Timothy Hutton = poor man's George Clooney.
'You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s***'
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Ptolemy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:52 am

How did Gina Bellman do in Leverage? She's been a favorite of mine since Coupling.
Elvis Presley was a model citizen. I've compiled a list of his traits for you to practice. Number one...is dancing!
Ptolemy
City Attorney

Postby molly1216 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:12 am

Ptolemy wrote:How did Gina Bellman do in Leverage? She's been a favorite of mine since Coupling.

still leading with her breasts
no seriously she is one of the reasons i watch... she's a fine comic actor.
oddly after last nights episodes, i am finding it's Hutton who sucks, his character is supposed to be an emotional wreck and have a drinking problem...but he's remarkably BAD at it. perhaps he's supposed to be pretending to be drunk...cause it LOOKS like he's pretending. hopefully they will abandoned that annoying subplot.
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Previous

Return to Television