Which Simpsons episode is this?

Current or vintage, broadcast, internet, cable, or satellite

Which Simpsons episode is this?

Postby Gabriel Girard » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 pm

I've got a sequence stuck in my head and I can't remind anything else from the episode... Homer is singing "The End" before jumping off a building, he then sees Otto doing bungee and grabs onto him.
Gabriel Girard
County Attorney

Re: Which Simpsons episode is this?

Postby erich » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 am

"Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder" from season 11: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Hello_Gutter,_Hello_Fadder. I wish I could say I knew that one without looking, but all I could think of was Homer's attempted suicide in the first season episode where he becomes the safety inspector. How many times has Homer tried to kill himself, anyway?
Candy Bar Drive Thru
Short and Sweet. Sketch Comedy Podcast.
erich
Judge

Postby Gabriel Girard » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:03 am

Thanks Erich,! Yeah Homer is very prone to depression, I also like the episode where he thinks he's dying and spends the night in the couch listening to some tape. "Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder'' is one of the highlights of season 11. Weirdly that season was never reviewed by the Verdict.
Gabriel Girard
County Attorney

Postby Dave Ryan » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 am

Gabriel Girard wrote:Thanks Erich,! Yeah Homer is very prone to depression, I also like the episode where he thinks he's dying and spends the night in the couch listening to some tape. "Hello Gutter, Hello Fadder'' is one of the highlights of season 11. Weirdly that season was never reviewed by the Verdict.

The tape was Larry King reading the Bible.
"Your average Russki doesn't take a dump without a plan, son."
Dave Ryan
Judge

Return to Television