Jersey Shore...sigh

Current or vintage, broadcast, internet, cable, or satellite

Jersey Shore...sigh

Postby Attrage » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:05 am

Um...embarrassed to admit this. But I actually watched some Jersey Shore tonight. Deliberately. After washing my eyeballs and cleaning my ears out with sulphuric acid I was struck by the thought that if King Leonidas stood facing down Xerxes and was suddenly shown an episode of Jersey Shore, he'd shout, "This is Sparta! And you can have it!!"
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Re: Jersey Shore...sigh

Postby stypee » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:45 am

Attrage wrote:Um...embarrassed to admit this. But I actually watched some Jersey Shore tonight. Deliberately. After washing my eyeballs and cleaning my ears out with sulphuric acid I was struck by the thought that if King Leonidas stood facing down Xerxes and was suddenly shown an episode of Jersey Shore, he'd shout, "This is Sparta! And you can have it!!"

I've tried to sit through one episode and all I could think to myself was "these human beings in this program are walking, talking pieces of shit" - I have NO respect for this cast of assholes what-so-ever. Not one. If you've witnessed any of their product endorsements - the advertisements alone - you'd want to cut off a limb. Its basically a jack ass looking at a camera like a deer staring at head lights, reading, ever so badly (shocking he can read) the crap ass diet product or work out program or whatever shit it is he is selling.

The top 10 list of people that should be in hell - these guys, as a group are way there.
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Re: Jersey Shore...sigh

Postby Attrage » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:15 pm

Thankfully I missed that aspect. I can't recall another show with so many complete morons gathered together in one location. I finally shut it off after they spent 10-15 minutes discussing how to clean up a tray of spilled chicken. Bunch of rocket scientists we're dealing with here.
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Return to Television