WIZARD OF OZ BD

The wonderful world of high-def

WIZARD OF OZ BD

Postby tstearns » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:01 pm

Good discussion about available versions of the WIZARD OF OZ BLU-RAY.

Also, on page 3 in comment section check out the excellent deal you can get through the wbshop.com on the UCE and Casablanca through use of various promo codes.

Click here: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=3480

tstearns
No, I am not Prince Hamlet.
tstearns
Law Clerk

Re: WIZARD OF OZ BD

Postby HGervais » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks to a heads up from FutureMan I used a discount code at amazon and picked up the set for $9.99. Pretty sweet. Now all I need to do is buy a Blu-ray player.
"The most dementing of all modern sins: the inability to distinquish excellence from success."-David Hare
HGervais
Judge

Postby mkiker2089 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 pm

PS3's are only 299, sometimes less for an 80 gig model. It's one of the best around.
-Marshall-
Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv.
I know nothing, I see nothing, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep.
mkiker2089
County Attorney

Postby HGervais » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm

When I buy a blu-ray player, which will be once I am finally able to move into my new house along with that Panasonic plasma TV I'm going to get, it will be the Oppo. The big thing for me is finding a affordable hacked machine for region-free viewing because no how, no way am I going to be locked into just being able to buy discs from here.
"The most dementing of all modern sins: the inability to distinquish excellence from success."-David Hare
HGervais
Judge

Postby tstearns » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 am

HGervais wrote:Thanks to a heads up from FutureMan I used a discount code at amazon and picked up the set for $9.99. Pretty sweet. Now all I need to do is buy a Blu-ray player.

That was an excellent deal if you got the Wiz of OZ UCE for $9.99; wish I had known about it. I found out Amazon was selling Snow White for $19.99 with a $10 off promo, making it only $9.99--a very good deal.
No, I am not Prince Hamlet.
tstearns
Law Clerk

Return to Blu-ray