Bond megaset

The wonderful world of high-def

Bond megaset

Postby Andrew Forbes » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:47 am

22-film Bond collection coming in 2012. No street date has been announced, but it is expected to hit before the November 9th release of Skyfall.
Formerly chamucamel
Andrew Forbes
County Prosecutor

Re: Bond megaset

Postby cdouglas » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 am

Glad to see the entire series is finally going to be available in hi-def. Even so, I really hope we'll eventually get individual releases for the handful of movies which haven't hit Blu-ray yet, as I already have quite a few of the Bond flicks on Blu-ray and don't really feel like buying them for the third or fourth time.
cdouglas
Judge

Postby Steve T Power » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Yeah... I only want three of them... maybe four.

The Living Daylights
The Spy Who Loved Me
For Your Eyes Only
Goldeneye

These are probably all available already... I'd consider the megaset if it came in under a c-note. *snicker* Like that's gonna happen.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Gabriel Girard » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Steve T Power wrote:Yeah... I only want three of them... maybe four.

The Living Daylights
The Spy Who Loved Me
For Your Eyes Only
Goldeneye

These are probably all available already... I'd consider the megaset if it came in under a c-note. *snicker* Like that's gonna happen.

Did some research and out of those four only For Your Eyes Only is available on Blu. Weirdly Licence To Kill also available but not The Living Daylights.

For me, besides The Living Daylights, the only one I want that isn't on Blu yet is OHMSS.
Gabriel Girard
County Attorney

Postby Steve T Power » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Gabriel Girard wrote:
Steve T Power wrote:Yeah... I only want three of them... maybe four.

The Living Daylights
The Spy Who Loved Me
For Your Eyes Only
Goldeneye

Did some research and out of those four only For Your Eyes Only is available on Blu. Weirdly Licence To Kill also available but not The Living Daylights.

For me, besides The Living Daylights, the only one I want that isn't on Blu yet is OHMSS.

I just couldn't get past the whole "mind control perfume - super models are the gateway to world domination" scheme. I came late to Lazenby's outing, wasn't until i'd bought a VHS boxed set and plowed through them all (I think that was somewhere around "Tomorrow Never Dies")
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Dan Mancini » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Steve T Power wrote:I'd consider the megaset if it came in under a c-note. *snicker* Like that's gonna happen.

It will eventually. And that's when I'll pick it up and off-load my DVDs.
Dan Mancini
Chief Prosecutor

Return to Blu-ray