Toxic Skies

Upcoming DVD Release news, your reviews, your collections, bargain hunting

Toxic Skies

Postby Bestlin » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:14 am

I just have to say, I loved the movie Toxic Skies. The posts I have seen, paricularly from the Jury Verdict is really off base. Clearly not knowledgable in chem trails conspiracy theories, or the like. This is a terrific thriller. If you liked China Syndrome, you're going to love Toxic Skies.
Bestlin
Law Clerk

Re: Toxic Skies

Postby jameshock » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:55 am

I institute the premise of this movie fascinating.Chemtrails are certainly an engrossing phenomena! The white trails behind many planes these days seem to linger for many hours and unlike liquid vapors they do not decapitate. It makes me think why there is so such resistance to a non-biased enquiry on chemtrails and what they contain.
It is also engrossing how the plain interest/questioning of this phenomena is responded to with hostile study occupation and ridicule.
Many scientists disagree with the government/NASA attempt to explain Chemtrails. This movie provides a pat theory on the Aerosol operation or chemtrails.
jameshock
Law Clerk

Postby Dimwitted » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:46 am

So, we're feeding the trolls now?
Dimwitted
City Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 am

apparently so.
i would have deleted both of them except that DVD Verdict DID review the film
http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/toxicskies.php

obviously these trolls get paid to follow around reviews and post conflict opinions.
i wonder how one gets hired for that?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Return to DVD