MST3K Volume XXII Titles Announced

Upcoming DVD Release news, your reviews, your collections, bargain hunting

MST3K Volume XXII Titles Announced

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:33 pm

The Sandy Frank trickle from the 'Gamera' set is now a flood: http://www.mst3kinfo.com/?p=10370#comments.

306- TIME OF THE APES
314- MIGHTY JACK
610- THE VIOLENT YEARS (with short: YOUNG MAN’S FANCY)
702- THE BRUTE MAN (with short: THE CHICKEN OF TOMORROW)
'You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s***'
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Re: MST3K Volume XXII Titles Announced

Postby Udvarnoky » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Fantastic episodes - I know a lot of people had assumed Time of the Apes and Mighty Jack would never make it to official release, but between this and today's Gamera set it seems like anything's possible...except maybe the Universal movies. I do hope that next year Shout! starts throwing some Scifi era entries into the mix again.
Holland-where is the baby?
Udvarnoky
Paralegal

Postby newshow » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 pm

The creator of Desperate Housewives DVD, plans to have 7 seasons of this amazing show. Let's hope that ABC keeps renewing the show because it would be extremely sad and depressing if the show got cancelled. The Mentalist DVD This is an addicting show. Basically, I didn't want to watch it, but since I didn't have anything else to do, I just gave t a shot, and then I liked it. I was impressed. For someone at my age, they might think of it as disgusting, because of all that sex and stuff. Medium DVD There might be a lot of stuff that a child isn't supposed to see here, the violence. But it's a cool show. My favorite character is Susan, she is the funniest character. She gets herself to funny but dangerous situations at few later parts, like get framed for having sex with John, find out that Zachary was staying in her house, that was one funny moment. This is the best show i have ever seen I love the characters and the plot, it keeps surprising me all the time i cant get enough. Cree is the best character ever! The tornado show was so good, I cannot wait until next episode. I love that this show is so rude and revealing little secrets now and then.I would recommend anyone who has not seen this show to see it, and i promise it´s not just a chick flick.
newshow
Law Clerk

Postby Kenneth Morgan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:41 pm

newshow wrote:The creator of Desperate Housewives DVD, plans to have 7 seasons of this amazing show. Let's hope that ABC keeps renewing the show because it would be extremely sad and depressing if the show got cancelled. The Mentalist DVD This is an addicting show. Basically, I didn't want to watch it, but since I didn't have anything else to do, I just gave t a shot, and then I liked it. I was impressed. For someone at my age, they might think of it as disgusting, because of all that sex and stuff. Medium DVD There might be a lot of stuff that a child isn't supposed to see here, the violence. But it's a cool show. My favorite character is Susan, she is the funniest character. She gets herself to funny but dangerous situations at few later parts, like get framed for having sex with John, find out that Zachary was staying in her house, that was one funny moment. This is the best show i have ever seen I love the characters and the plot, it keeps surprising me all the time i cant get enough. Cree is the best character ever! The tornado show was so good, I cannot wait until next episode. I love that this show is so rude and revealing little secrets now and then.I would recommend anyone who has not seen this show to see it, and i promise it´s not just a chick flick.

Um...I think this is in the wrong thread.
-30-
Kenneth Morgan
City Prosecutor

Return to DVD