To our Canadian folks - A favor to ask...

Upcoming DVD Release news, your reviews, your collections, bargain hunting

To our Canadian folks - A favor to ask...

Postby Paul Kile » Tue May 01, 2012 6:08 am

Hey, guys
I was on the phone to my Dad yesterday, and was telling him about the show Ice Pilots NWT. He used to be a pilot for United and flew DC-3s and DC-4s, so he was interested in some of the episodes from the second season. I checked into obtaining the second season DVD set, and unfortunately no one will ship to the USA due to current licensing (our History Channel down here is still airing the second season).

The problem is, my Dad is 95 years old, and was just diagnosed with ALS. Because we don't know what the future holds, so I wanted to get the second season DVDs to him as soon as I could. It would be nice to ship them to him for Father's Day (in June down here).

Any one up North interested in buying a set and shipping them my way? Of course, I will front you the money. Paypal might be the easiest way, factoring in the exchange rate US to Canada.

PM me if you can help with this.

Thanks in Advance,
Cheers,
Paul Kile
My collection: http://www.dvdspot.com/member=PaulKile
Paul Kile
City Attorney

Re: To our Canadian folks - A favor to ask...

Postby Andrew Forbes » Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Paul, I'd love to help, but I'm facing a cross-country move, and a Europe trip before that, so getting involved in cross-border shipping arrangements is an added complication that I'm reluctant to add to my rather full slate at the moment. I hope you understand.
Formerly chamucamel
Andrew Forbes
County Prosecutor

Re: To our Canadian folks - A favor to ask...

Postby Steve T Power » Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 am

I'll take a look for ya. Right now all I see available is Season 1.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to DVD