Coming 5/19/09 - New & Recent CD Releases

Join Judge Clark Douglas as he explores the musical side of film courtesy of the world's finest composers.

Coming 5/19/09 - New & Recent CD Releases

Postby cdouglas » Fri May 15, 2009 7:22 am

Hey folks,

Just a quick sneak peek at the next edition of "The Sounds and Sights of Cinema". Next Tuesday's program will be another "New and Recent CD Releases" programs, offering a tour of the latest film music releases. You'll hear new stuff such as Hans Zimmer's ominous score for Angels and Demons & John Murphy's The Last House on the Left, new releases of older material such as James Horner's Something Wicked This Way Comes & Jerry Goldsmith's One Little Indian, and a whole lot more! I'll also be offering a review of Angels & Demons.

Also, one track featured on the program will be selected by you! I'll be featuring a suite of music from the new score CD release for the television program Heroes. The soundtrack features suites for several major characters in the program. Which character suite would you most like to hear?

- Peter
- Claire
- Hiro
- Sylar

One of these pieces will be featured in addition to the "Fire and Regeneration" theme. Leave a comment with your pick before 7 PM EST today (Friday)!
cdouglas
Judge

Re: Coming 5/19/09 - New & Recent CD Releases

Postby cdouglas » Fri May 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Well... that experiment was a smashing success. I guess it's Claire, then. 8)
cdouglas
Judge

Return to The Sounds and Sights of Cinema