Just how bad do I feel!?!?!?!

Enter the world of Kent and Michelle, as they explore film, television, and pop culture through the eyes of parents with young children.

Just how bad do I feel!?!?!?!

Postby Kent Dixon » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey Y'all!

My SERIOUSLY bad for not starting the ball rolling sooner with the first official Couch forum!

We always appreciate the emails and feedback we receive from our listeners. Let's be honest...it keeps me getting up every morning! Okay maybe that's a tad extreme, but it sure helps me feel good about pressing "record" every week.

As you've likely noticed, we're taking this week off after a hectic weekend with dance recitals and tae kwon do tests. And next week, Michelle is taking my children and leaving me to my own devices. All the better to watch movies and play games I reckon, but I'll still miss the other 3/4 of my nuclear peeps.

So apologies again that I haven't written sooner. Please don't hold it against me and share your thoughts and random rants with me and your fellow Couch Potatoes.

Cheers!

Kent (& Michelle)
Kent Dixon
Judge

Re: Just how bad do I feel!?!?!?!

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Still have a 360 lying around right?

Hey Dave - i think we may have a fourth for the Canuck team in our "Battle for the 49th parallel" Gears of War 2 grudge match! :)
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Just how bad do I feel!?!?!?!

Postby Jon Mercer » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 am

Steve T Power wrote:Still have a 360 lying around right?

Hey Dave - i think we may have a fourth for the Canuck team in our "Battle for the 49th parallel" Gears of War 2 grudge match! :)

Hold 'em at the 49th parallel and blow those dirty yanks to hell.
Jon Mercer
County Attorney

Return to View from the Couch