Dimwitted wrote:10. The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies.
Though lengthy, that's not a complete sentence (it would be if you took out the "Who").
Films Whose Titles Form Grammatically Complete Sentences
1. A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum
2. I am Sam
3. What About Bob?
4. What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
5. The Savage Is Loose
6. Who Slew Auntie Roo?
7. They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
8. Dracula Has Risen from the Grave
9. Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean
10. My Name Is Bruce