That Family Guy Episode

Current or vintage, broadcast, internet, cable, or satellite

That Family Guy Episode

Postby stypee » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Okay, I'm probably insane but I just read the review on the new "banned" Family Guy DVD (this post does not belong in Feedback).. I know, 100%, that Fox aired this episode. I remember it very clearly. I even DVR'D it when it aired (and I wish I had access to it), what's the deal? Have I completely lost my mind? I am so certain I saw this... Can anyone answer me on this insane question? Was it banned because it aired only once? It says in the review it was only aired in the UK... I'm sure it aired in the US... Was the world sleeping when they threw on air? What gives?
It's not as though I really need you, if you were here I'd only bleed you..
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Re: That Family Guy Episode

Postby molly1216 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am

are you talking about When You Wish Upon a Weinstein Episode?
from wikipedia

"When You Wish Upon a Weinstein" is an episode of the animated television sitcom Family Guy that would have first aired in 2000, but due to concerns about its content it was not aired until November 9, 2003, when it was broadcast on Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim. It was later aired on Fox on December 10, 2004"
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby stypee » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 am

No, that's not the episode... I have that one on DVD.... I am sure the abortion one aired, it's driving me crazy, I've been looking all over the place to see if there is any mention of it and there isn't. I recall seeing it towards the end of the season...
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am

stypee wrote:No, that's not the episode... I have that one on DVD.... I am sure the abortion one aired, it's driving me crazy, I've been looking all over the place to see if there is any mention of it and there isn't. I recall seeing it towards the end of the season...

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2 ... video.html
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby stypee » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Thanks Molly!

I still can't get the answer if anyone else had seen it and I'm really trying to confirm this... I'm almost positive the FOX in New York City aired it...
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Postby Dave Ryan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:50 pm

stypee wrote:Thanks Molly!

I still can't get the answer if anyone else had seen it and I'm really trying to confirm this... I'm almost positive the FOX in New York City aired it...

It never aired in the US. It only aired in England on BBC3.
"Your average Russki doesn't take a dump without a plan, son."
Dave Ryan
Judge

Postby stypee » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

I SWEAR to you... it aired here in NY... I know I saw this episode, all I had to do was give a quick glance at the review here on the Verdict and I instantly remember the episode! I have to find out.. I know I didn't watch it on the net, was never in England, don't own the DVD and did not get some sort of bootleg.. There must be an answer to this out there somewhere!!!
-jonathen michael stipe

stypee
City Prosecutor

Postby kristy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 am

stypee wrote:I SWEAR to you... it aired here in NY... I know I saw this episode, all I had to do was give a quick glance at the review here on the Verdict and I instantly remember the episode! I have to find out.. I know I didn't watch it on the net, was never in England, don't own the DVD and did not get some sort of bootleg.. There must be an answer to this out there somewhere!!!

I still not enjoyed banned Family Guy episodes. I have also listen about it, but can't enjoy enjoyed it, when i had listen about. But if you know any NY streaming site, where i can watch those ban family guy episodes, then tel me. I am too excited to enjoy those.
kristy
Law Clerk

Return to Television