The 2010-2011 Season Watching/News Thread

Current or vintage, broadcast, internet, cable, or satellite

Re: The 2010-2011 Season Watching/News Thread

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:37 pm

CBS GIVES ALL ITS FRESHMEN SHOWS ("HAWAII FIVE-0," "MIKE & MOLLY," "BLUE BLOODS," "THE DEFENDERS" AND "S*** MY DAD SAYS") FULL SEASON ORDERS: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/five-0-cbs-gives-full-32015. Also, ABC GIVES FULL SEASON ORDERS TO "NO ORDINARY FAMILY" AND "BETTER THAN YOU"; ORDERS FOUR ADDITIONAL EPISODES EACH OF "DETROIT 1-8-7" (17 TOTAL) AND "BROTHERS & SISTERS" (22 TOTAL): http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/full-seasons-family-better-32427.
'You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s***'
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:00 pm

SYFY CANCELS "CAPRICA"; remaining unaired episodes pulled from schedule and will be shown 'sometime' in 2011: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/10/27/breaking-syfy-cancels-caprica/.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Dunnyman » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Interesting to see so many new shows get full season orders. I wonder if the economy's working both ends of the deal; it's GOT to be cheaper to extend a show for a full season than to start another, and hmmm...going to a sporting event or the movies is expensive, what's on TV tonight? Might be helping TV with more and more people opting to stay in. The thing that I'm pleased to see is how many actual sitcoms and dramas showed up this year instead of more reality crap. Shows like Mike & Molly, Raising Hope and others actually make you use your brain once in awhile to appreciate them.
"I ain't a boy, no I'm a man, and I believe in the Promised Land"
-Coming to the USA on January 20, 2009!
Dunnyman
County Attorney

Postby molly1216 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:18 pm

I hope Hawaii 5-0 doesn't sit back and skate for the next 13 episodes..
it is already sliding into Cannell/Bellisario land where all friends of the main characters start getting murdered
and whenever a cast member attends an event someone is murdered
and they feel compelled to work the case, even though it has nothing to do with their mandate..which by the way is sketchy at best....sorry if i seem obsessed but i watch very little broadcast tv and i WANT this show to do well.
It has all the tools it needs to succeed...EXCEPT FOR CREATIVITY.
So far all the plots are right out of Miami Vice playbook.
My god..even they just did spy of the week like Chuck, they'd at least be different.
:?
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 pm

HBO RENEWS "EASTBOUND & DOWN" AND "BORED TO DEATH" FOR THIRD SEASONS: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/hbo-picks-eastbound-bored-32960.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:17 am

FIFTH (AND LAST) SEASON OF HBO'S "BIG LOVE" PREMIERES JANUARY 16th: http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/10/big_loves_fifth_season_will_be.html.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby azul017 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I really what I see of The Walking Dead, from the pilot on AMC. I'm pretty surprised at the amount of gore they were able to show and still snag a TV-14 rating. But it's certainly an intriguing premise for a weekly TV show, and the end has me hooked.

Can't wait for more.
"Aliens conquering Earth would be fine with me, as long as they make me their queen."
- Gillian Anderson
azul017
City Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:00 pm

"AMAZING RACE" WILL BE IN HIGH-DEFINITION FOR THE FIRST TIME NEXT YEAR: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/amazing-race-getting-hd-upgrade-34512
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:11 pm

AMC RENEWS "THE WALKING DEAD" FOR SECOND 13-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/amc-renews-walking-dead-for-season-2/
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:20 pm

J.M. Vargas wrote:AMC RENEWS "THE WALKING DEAD" FOR SECOND 13-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/amc-renews-walking-dead-for-season-2/

wow after only 2 airings?
must have gotten gangbuster response.

I can say that it's very good...not as wink wink nudge nudge aren't we clever as Supernatural.
much more serious in tone and gruesome off the charts for tv fare.
cliff hanger endings don't hurt either - tune in next time to see how our hero escapes.
I will continue to watch - hopefully it will be a little more than Zombie attack of the week,
it did make me miss Jericho..now THAT's a show that would have been better off higher up the dial...
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm

molly1216 wrote:
J.M. Vargas wrote:AMC RENEWS "THE WALKING DEAD" FOR SECOND 13-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/amc-renews-walking-dead-for-season-2/

wow after only 2 airings?
must have gotten gangbuster response.

From link above: The pickup comes on the heels of Walking Dead's record-breaking premiere on October 31, that drew 5.3 million viewers, 3.6 million of them in the 18-49 demographic...Even more impressive than its big debut was how well Walking Dead held up in its second airing last night. It drew 4.7 million viewers, only 11% down from the debut which was supported by a massive promotional campaign. In adults 18-49, it averaged 3.3 million viewers, down 8%.

For reference, "Mad Men" usually gets a little over 2 million total viewers (a lot more when iTunes, encores and downloads are counted) and less than a million viewers in the 18-49 demo; ditto for "Breaking Bad" except a little less than "Mad Men's" numbers.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:20 pm

J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

best show you are NOT WATCHING - Terriers with Donal Logue and Michael Raymond-James, does NOT suck.
i hate it when i find something I like...it's probably doomed, damn it.
I hope they at least let it go long enough to get a decent DVD release out of it.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am

Marc Singer will guest-star on the final episode of the 2nd season of the new "V": http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby molly1216 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 am

http://bit.ly/hvhfd7
Walking Dead's writing staff fired

sounds like they weren't pulling their weight anyway.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby Bryan Pope » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 pm

molly1216 wrote:http://bit.ly/hvhfd7
Walking Dead's writing staff fired

sounds like they weren't pulling their weight anyway.

Wow. Oh well, whatever Darabont's doing, keep it up. Except for one or two things, the show really works for me.
Agnes, it's me...Billy.
Bryan Pope
Judge

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 pm

FX CANCELS "TERRIERS": http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/fx-cancels-terriers-after-one-season/. This will go down the history books as one of the best shows that got killed by its own producers for (a) a horrible name and (b) some of the worst marketing for a TV series debut I have ever seen in my life. :(
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby azul017 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Showtime to Preview 'Shameless' after Dexter finale next month

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/showtim ... er-finale/

It looks like they're adhering too closely to the UK series, right down to the cute daughter and the younger brother falling for the married man. But William H. Macy as the drunken patriarch... brilliant.
"Aliens conquering Earth would be fine with me, as long as they make me their queen."
- Gillian Anderson
azul017
City Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:06 pm

You mean 'next week,' right? "Dexter" season finale airs this Sunday.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm

SHOWTIME RENEWS "DEXTER" FOR SIXTH SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/showtime-renews-dexter-for-season-6/ :D

"DEXTER" STARS MICHAEL C. HALL AND JENNIFER CARPENTER FILE FOR DIVORCE: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dexter-Hall-Carpenter-Divorce-1026698.aspx. :cry:
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:36 am

J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Mach6 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

V: Somebody had to watch it. The 1st two episodes of this season are an improvement over last season but I think I’ve seen enough. The CGI has improved in some areas or they are using actual sets this time. Anna’s “emotional problems” arc led to some, um, interesting payoffs (or kills). Mitchell & Baccarin are still great & they deserve to be in a better show. It’s also nice to see a show dealing with religion & the concept of a soul without portraying everybody as nutcases.

Unfortunately, the shoddy CGI work from last season still remains in some of the inside the ship scenes (especially the ones with the baby). Outside of FBI Agent Evans & Father Landry, the rest of the humans are not likable &/or incredibly stupid. The V’s give us the Red Sky & Anna explains it was all for the good of the planet/human race & nearly everybody bought that (?!!). If somebody, human or alien, made the sky look like The Shield from Highlander 2, I wouldn’t be in a forgiving mood. The human race in V deserves to be wiped out. Tyler’s role has significantly been reduced but I couldn’t care less if he’s the “key” to the V’s future. It's hard to forget all the annoying & stupid crap he did in season one. There’s way more bad than good for me to keep watching.
Mach6
City Attorney

Postby molly1216 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 am

Has anyone caught Lights Out on FX? (waiting for it to be available online..don't have cable) I have been waiting for Holt McCallany to get his shot as a lead for a very long time.. and hopefully FX won't drown this baby in the bath.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:15 am

I know Holt personally (not friends though). He came to where I work several months ago and we worked on putting together the boxing demo reel (hours of boxing down to minutes) that he used for his audition that got him the "Lights Out" role (which he was obsessed with nailing). Good guy. I DVR'ed the premiere last night but haven't seen it. Will get back to you.

In the meantime, DICK WOLF CLEANS HOUSE AT "LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES": FEMALE ADA'S AND SKEET ULRICH FIRED.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Steve T Power » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 am

molly1216 wrote:Has anyone caught Lights Out on FX? (waiting for it to be available online..don't have cable) I have been waiting for Holt McCallany to get his shot as a lead for a very long time.. and hopefully FX won't drown this baby in the bath.

He was definitely awesome in The Losers. I'll give this one a look see.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby molly1216 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 am

Steve T Power wrote:
molly1216 wrote:Has anyone caught Lights Out on FX? (waiting for it to be available online..don't have cable) I have been waiting for Holt McCallany to get his shot as a lead for a very long time.. and hopefully FX won't drown this baby in the bath.

He's always awesome even if some of his roles are less than stellar...did you see Below?
I have been keeping an eye on him since Rough Riders in 1997. yes. i like to put my mark on em early....

the reviews i read so far give Lights out high marks. FX released all 13 episodes for review.
sheesh. they must be much more invested in this than other 1st season shows.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby Steve T Power » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 pm

molly1216 wrote:
Steve T Power wrote:

He's always awesome even if some of his roles are less than stellar...did you see Below?
I have been keeping an eye on him since Rough Riders in 1997. yes. i like to put my mark on em early....

the reviews i read so far give Lights out high marks. FX released all 13 episodes for review.
sheesh. they must be much more invested in this than other 1st season shows.

Below was some fantastic, spooky craziness.
After that I'd watch anything with Twohy's name on it. I first tuned in because of Bruce Greenwood and the two old school Guy Ritchie Alumni.
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Mach6 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 am

I know this post belongs more in Attrage’s TV shows/Movies you didn’t expect to like Topic, but I wanted to show the Television section some love.

Nikita: For the record, the 90’s La Femme Nikita on the USA Network was one of my favorite action/spy shows, so when I heard of the remake on the CW, my first thought was blasphemy(!). I got even madder that the plot made Section/Division an evil black-ops division of the United States government that kills innocent civilians. Are Matt Damon & Paul Greengrass producing this? The Old White Man Cabal would be very proud. My ultra-jingoistic self was ready to absolutely hate this remake & hope it got cancelled after the pilot. Nikita surprised me in many ways.

Maggie Q is no Peta Wilson, but she’s very believable as a no-nonsense, determined ex-Section spy who isn’t afraid to use “enhanced interrogation techniques” to get her revenge. Any show that features the protagonist willing to pull some scumbag’s teeth out earns a few bonus points from me. If you’re going to have an OWMC, Xander Berkeley was a great casting decision to be the Division boss Percy. Shane West & Aaron Stanford are also solid as Michael & Birkoff. The show-runners have toned down the US endorses killing innocent civilians angle by making Division a rouge unit that the government wants to shut down but can’t since Percy has dirt on everybody. I still don’t like it but I can at least put up with it. The action is very violent by TV standards & I love the serious tone. The only weak link is Lyndsy Fonseca as Alex, who I figure was put there for the teenybopper demographic that the CW covets. While Nikita is nowhere near in LFN or Alias' league, it's a good spy/action show.
Mach6
City Attorney

Postby cdouglas » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am

I've been watching this one. Pretty good stuff, with the strong performances and craftsmanship often compensating for the fact that the vast majority of the show is a pile of ancient boxing-movie conventions. Stacy Keach is particularly good.
cdouglas
Judge

Postby molly1216 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:36 pm

has anyone found justified streaming anywhere on the net?

i am so used to watching the shows i like online on Hulu or elsewhere
that when i find something i like - Justified and Sons of Anarchy i am miffed not be able to watch it online.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby Steve T Power » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm

molly1216 wrote:has anyone found justified streaming anywhere on the net?

that when i find something i like - Justified and Sons of Anarchy i am miffed not be able to watch it online.

Netflix streaming?
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby Dan Mancini » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 am

Steve T Power wrote:

Netflix streaming?

It's not currently available for streaming from Netflix or Hulu.
Dan Mancini
Chief Prosecutor

Postby Steve T Power » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 am

Dan Mancini wrote:
Steve T Power wrote:

Netflix streaming?

It's not currently available for streaming from Netflix or Hulu.

It is on Netflix Canada... That's how I watched it.
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby azul017 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Maria Bello (A History of Violence) will play the lead role in the U.S. remake of Prime Suspect on NBC.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/maria-b ... e-suspect/

Hmm. As much as I like Bello and Mirren, it looks like NBC is aiming to fill in the void once The Closer finishes airing.
- Gillian Anderson
azul017
City Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:08 am

For those that have been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, CBS SUSPENDS PRODUCTION ON "TWO AND A HALF MEN" FOR REMAINDER OF THE SEASON AS CHARLIE SHEEN MAKES PHONE CALLS/SENDS E-MAILS PERSONALLY INSULTING CHUCK LORRE BY CALLING HIM A 'MAGGOT,' 'WORM,' 'CLOWN' AND BY HIS REAL JEWISH NAME: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/charlie-sheen-tells-gma-show-work-hit-comedys/story?id=12998259. :?

Morale of the story? Doing drugs and flaunting bad behavior in public is OK as long as your hit TV is making tons of dough, but insulting the boss? That's too much! Genuinely feel sorry for the over 200 "Two and a Half" staff members that are about to either lose a huge chunk of salary or go on unemployment if CBS/Lorre/Warner Bros. decide to end the show for good.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Dunnyman » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:03 pm

J.M. Vargas wrote:For those that have been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, CBS SUSPENDS PRODUCTION ON "TWO AND A HALF MEN" FOR REMAINDER OF THE SEASON AS CHARLIE SHEEN MAKES PHONE CALLS/SENDS E-MAILS PERSONALLY INSULTING CHUCK LORRE BY CALLING HIM A 'MAGGOT,' 'WORM,' 'CLOWN' AND BY HIS REAL JEWISH NAME: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/charlie-sheen-tells-gma-show-work-hit-comedys/story?id=12998259. :?

Morale of the story? Doing drugs and flaunting bad behavior in public is OK as long as your hit TV is making tons of dough, but insulting the boss? That's too much! Genuinely feel sorry for the over 200 "Two and a Half" staff members that are about to either lose a huge chunk of salary or go on unemployment if CBS/Lorre/Warner Bros. decide to end the show for good.

Sad part is, Sheen's 100% right when he says they'll never cancel it because it makes too much money. Now if Cryer and the kid sue the snot out of Sheen for costing them their (not inconsiderable) salaries, they'd likely win. Aren't dysfunctional people fun? Sheen would be a complete pariah anywhere but Hollywood.
Dunnyman
County Attorney

Postby molly1216 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Dunnyman wrote:
J.M. Vargas wrote:For those that have been living under a rock for the past 24 hours, CBS SUSPENDS PRODUCTION ON "TWO AND A HALF MEN" FOR REMAINDER OF THE SEASON AS CHARLIE SHEEN MAKES PHONE CALLS/SENDS E-MAILS PERSONALLY INSULTING CHUCK LORRE BY CALLING HIM A 'MAGGOT,' 'WORM,' 'CLOWN' AND BY HIS REAL JEWISH NAME: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/charlie-sheen-tells-gma-show-work-hit-comedys/story?id=12998259. :?

Sad part is, Sheen's 100% right when he says they'll never cancel it because it makes too much money. Now if Cryer and the kid sue the snot out of Sheen for costing them their (not inconsiderable) salaries, they'd likely win. Aren't dysfunctional people fun? Sheen would be a complete pariah anywhere but Hollywood.

I just keep wondering where the insurance people are in all this? aren't they on the studio exec's back about keeping these guys STRAIGHT? i mean seriously...letting your star run amok so you can make money off him every week is really low..but letting him do suitcases full of blow is just bad business.
molly1216
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 pm

CHARLIE SHEEN GIVES ABC EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (TUESDAY AT 10PM): http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-does-abc-news-tv-interview/
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby HGervais » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Wierd how the guy who plays a hard-boozing party guy on TV turns out to be a hard-boozing party guy in real life. Why is anyone surprised at how this has played out?
"The most dementing of all modern sins: the inability to distinquish excellence from success."-David Hare
HGervais
Judge

Postby Dunnyman » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Also kinda funny how Carlos Estevez rips Chuck Lorre for not using his real name. Hypocrisy, thy name is Charlie Sheen. Whatta tool.
Dunnyman
County Attorney

Postby J.M. Vargas » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Ooops, forgot to post this a couple of weeks ago: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS' ADRIANNE PALICKI IS THE NEW 'WONDER WOMAN' FOR UPCOMING NBC REBOOT OF SERIES: http://www.tvline.com/2011/02/nbc-wonder-woman-adrianne-palicki/
Executive-produced and penned by veteran small-screen auteur David E. Kelley (Boston Legal, Ally McBeal), TV’s new Wonder Woman will have Palicki playing no less than three “roles”:
• The titular crimefighter, “reinvented” here as an L.A.-based vigilante
• Alter ego No. 1: Diana Themyscira, a mega-billionaire CEO
• Alter ego No. 2: Diana’s “plain Jane” assistant, Diana Prince. (Good luck with that one, makeup and wardrobe!)
Other key players to be cast for Wonder Woman include Steve Trevor (now a lawyer for the Justice Department and a onetime paramour of Diana T.’s); Themyscira Industries’ press secretary, Mindy; and Veronica Cale, an eeeevil scientist poised to be WW’s primary adversary.

That was then. Recently...
CARY ELWES JOINS DAVID E. KELLEY'S "WONDER WOMAN" TV PROJECT: http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/cary-elwes-joins-nbcs-wonder-woman/. Also on board (at least for the Pilot): Elizabeth Hurley and Tracie Thoms: http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/elizabeth-hurley-joins-nbcs-wonder-woman/
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:05 pm

CHARLIE SHEEN OFFICIALLY FIRED FROM "TWO AND A HALF MEN"(no word yet on whether the show itself is dead): http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/charlie-sheen-fired-from-two-and-a-half-men/
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby azul017 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Better late than never. The first couple of seasons were funny, and the rest were just repetitive.

I give it 3-6 months before Sheen's found dead of an overdose.
- Gillian Anderson
azul017
City Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:43 pm

FX CANCELS "LIGHTS OUT"; last two episodes will air Tuesdays at 10 as scheduled: http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/fx-cancels-lights-out/.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 pm

COMEDY CENTRAL RENEWS "FUTURAMA" FOR SEVENTH 26-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.avclub.com/articles/comedy-central-renews-futurama-for-a-seventh-seaso,53617/.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:37 pm

J.M. Vargas wrote:COMEDY CENTRAL RENEWS "FUTURAMA" FOR SEVENTH 26-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.avclub.com/articles/comedy-central-renews-futurama-for-a-seventh-seaso,53617/.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
Steve T Power
Judge

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Despite scoring its lowest ratings last week on Friday nights, FOX RENEWS "FRINGE" FOR A FOURTH 22-EPISODE SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/fox-renews-fringe-for-next-season/. Like "Dollhouse" last season, Fox is betting on the enthusiasm of a small, loyal audience to carry the show forward.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby J.M. Vargas » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:15 pm

FX CLOSE TO RENEWING "JUSTIFIED" FOR A THIRD SEASON: http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/justified-closes-in-on-renewal-at-fx/.
J.M. Vargas
County Prosecutor

Postby cdouglas » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:23 am

The Fringe, Justified and Futurama news makes me quite happy. Three immensely enjoyable programs.
cdouglas
Judge

PreviousNext

Return to Television