Anticipating

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Anticipating

Postby Attrage » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 pm

What games are folks looking forward to in 2012?
Although the Syndicate reboot has got me mucho excited, I have to say my most anticipated game of 2012 is without any doubt Far Cry3. I've been checking out trailers and reading some articles about it, and whoah man does it look cool with a capital freakin C...
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Re: Anticipating

Postby Steve T Power » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 am

Attrage wrote:What games are folks looking forward to in 2012?
Although the Syndicate reboot has got me mucho excited, I have to say my most anticipated game of 2012 is without any doubt Far Cry3. I've been checking out trailers and reading some articles about it, and whoah man does it look cool with a capital freakin C...

My top 10 is lookin a little like this:

- The Witcher 2 (360 version)
- Syndicate (There's a ten minute level walkthrough out there now, and it is slick!)
- Far Cry 3 (always nice to see someone else who shares my passion for Far Cry)
- Hitman Absolution (REALLY nice 17 minute gameplay vid out there that was jaw dropping)
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Mass Effect 3
- Dragon's Dogma
- Aliens: Colonial Marines
- Darksiders 2
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

There's also Prey 2, Borderlands 2, Max Payne 3, Metro: Last Light, Ryse, Street Fighter X Tekken, Star Trek, Spec Ops: The Line, Ridge Racer Unbound, Silent Hill: Downpour, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, The Darkness II, Bioshock Infinite, and ohhh god i'm gettin dizzy...
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Anticipating

Postby Attrage » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 pm

Far Cry 3 - read an article in PC Powerplay with the narrative developer. He wasnt giving too much away obviously with the game still in development, but was basically confirming that they are keeping/improving the great bits of Far Cry and Far Cry 2, pretty much ditching the stuff that didnt work, and adding in another layer of innovation on top of all that.
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Return to Blast Processing!