Episode 14 - Listen now! It's good! We Promise!

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Episode 14 - Listen now! It's good! We Promise!

Postby Steve T Power » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am

Episode 14 - This Podcast Took an Arrow in the Knee!

On this week's Episode, Steve drops his first thoughts on Mass Effect 3 and swings a sword or two, Jon gives his two and a half cents on Twisted Metal, and Kev plays some more Skyrim. There's some news, some release dates, and the boys ponder the illustrious Tim Schaefer's Kickstart initiative, and we tease you for missing Episode 13 because Steve inadvertantly destroyed his hard drive before it could escape onto the web...This episode contains no references to Jem and the Holograms... You’re safe for now...

Shoutouts this week: Tony, and Alexwanger!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Episode 14 - Listen now! It's good! We Promise!

Postby The Butcher » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:48 am

Have you finished playing the me3 demo Steve. I'd do it, the spoilers are pretty minor...species x is working with species y...shocking! But you get to play around with skill points...Shep gets 23, your squad gets 11 each and they level during the mission.

Unless you don't even wanna know who's on your squad, I'd play it
Just a person who protects children and other living things
The Butcher
City Attorney

Re: Episode 14 - Listen now! It's good! We Promise!

Postby Steve T Power » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

The Butcher wrote:Have you finished playing the me3 demo Steve. I'd do it, the spoilers are pretty minor...species x is working with species y...shocking! But you get to play around with skill points...Shep gets 23, your squad gets 11 each and they level during the mission.

Unless you don't even wanna know who's on your squad, I'd play it

I did since go back and finish it. To say I cannot wait until March 6th is an understatement!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to Blast Processing!