Senna Blu-Ray

We welcome your questions, comments, and suggestions on any of the Verdict sites

Senna Blu-Ray

Postby AutoAym » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am

Very nice review of Senna, Steve.

One question. "One final note: The upcoming Blu-Ray edition of Senna also contains an extended cut of the feature that runs about an hour longer! I haven't seen the longer cut, so I can't endorse it, but it is coming."
When? Where? Details if you have them, please. :)

Also, I agree with the film's tendencies to gloss over certain areas of Senna's life. If you haven't seen it already, I would recommend the film that Top Gear did during Series 15 (Episode 5, specifically. Review here) as a companion piece.

Cheers.
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views....
-- Doctor Who
AutoAym
Law Clerk

Re: Senna Blu-Ray

Postby Steve T Power » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:38 am

It's available now in other regions (UK and Europe), and there's currently a July 10, 2012 release date from Arc Entertainment for the US for what would appear to be the same 2-disc SE that Universal released overseas.

I've somehow also missed the Top Gear episode you speak of (it mustn't be available on Netflix in Canuckistahn) But I'm going to look it up immediately!

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Return to Verdict Feedback