Looking forward to...

Tackle the wild and wacky universe of video gaming with the Pixel Verdict team of Erich, Dave, Adam, Steve, Jon, and Tim.

Looking forward to...

Postby Attrage » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm

*shudders with excitement* Far Cry 3...! - I'll be picking this one up the day it comes out.

What are you guys' thoughts on Black Ops 2? I wasn't overly impressed with the first Black Ops. Besides the awesome Vietnam levels the rest I found really underwhelming, even the big "twist" ending. Thoughts?
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Re: Looking forward to...

Postby Steve T Power » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 am

The E3 demo was considerably nicer than the reveal trailer, but it still just looks so routine...

I dunno man...

Far Cry3 is looking incredible!
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states:"Don't start none... won't be none...".
Steve T Power
Judge

Re: Looking forward to...

Postby Attrage » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Steve T Power wrote:The E3 demo was considerably nicer than the reveal trailer, but it still just looks so routine...

I dunno man...

Far Cry3 is looking incredible!

Yeah I'll give Black Ops 2 the rental before I shell out much hard-earned for it. The first Black Ops is the first CoD game I didnt bother to play through a second time.

But yeah Far Cry 3 - wow :)
Don't worry darling, its just a hat, belonging to a small man of limited means who lost a fight with a chicken!
Attrage
City Attorney

Return to Blast Processing!