Badlands+Criterion=An awesome March '13

The wonderful world of high-def

Badlands+Criterion=An awesome March '13

Postby hoytereden » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

How great is the news that Criterion is releasing this long awaited title to Blu-ray? March will be another great month for Criterion titles with this, Monsieur Verdoux, Ministry of Fear, Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, A Man Escaped, and The Blob. Wow! 8)
"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead"-Stan Laurel
Moe-"Were you scared?" Larry-"No, just apprehensive." Moe-"Apprehensive, that's a pretty big word.What's it mean?" Larry-"That's scared with a college education!"
hoytereden
County Attorney

Re: Badlands+Criterion=An awesome March '13

Postby Superfly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Badlands + Criterion = Awesome! Love this film. Definitley one worth upgrading.

I heard a rumour that Criterion is going to be putting out an edition of Scanners, any truth to that one that you know of?
"You're all worthless and weak...drop and give me twenty!" ~ Douglas Neidermeyer
Superfly
Law Clerk

Re: Badlands+Criterion=An awesome March '13

Postby hoytereden » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Superfly wrote:Badlands + Criterion = Awesome! Love this film. Definitley one worth upgrading.

I heard a rumour that Criterion is going to be putting out an edition of Scanners, any truth to that one that you know of?

They've dropped hints about it in the past but, so far, no announcements for this year.
"You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead"-Stan Laurel
Moe-"Were you scared?" Larry-"No, just apprehensive." Moe-"Apprehensive, that's a pretty big word.What's it mean?" Larry-"That's scared with a college education!"
hoytereden
County Attorney

Return to Blu-ray